Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Chipboard Embelishments

Well it's been a few days and I've not made any cards, but I have made some of these embelishments. I had a link from my friend Kerrie for this site Madscrappergirl where there are some really good tips. I didn't have any chipboard to hand but I did have some picture frame mount so used that. Basically you cut your board, add peel offs or rub ons then coat with a glaze, I used Anita's 3D clear gloss and leave to dry. I then tried cutting the board with my Big Shot and inking them before glazing. I'm very impressed with how these have turned out and they feel like the 'real' chipboard embelishments. I just need to work on getting the air bubbles out before it sets!!





3 comments:

  1. they r great. they look very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really cool ! I am loving chipboard soooo much. Will have to take a look at that link.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete