Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Tagged

Well thank you to Kerrie (mwah) who has tagged me, I now have to tell you 7 random things about me.....
  1. I play sudoku every day when I first switch my pc on.
  2. I love rubber stamps
  3. I once had 18 guinea pigs and 4 rabbits most of which were rescues
  4. I think I have a make-up fetish... I have a draw FULL of make up and keep buying more :)
  5. I love 'Boy Bands'...Mcfly, Busted, etc, etc
  6. I used to go to the reading and Phoenix music fesivals every year (ooh the mud!!)
  7. I would love to have one of those trampolines that B&Q sell

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.... Unfortunatley I don't know any other bloggers that haven't already been tagged within the last week so I will have to leave it... for now. If I find any I will get them!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a huge trampline for the kids, you're more than welcome if you bring me all your stamps!! :D

    ReplyDelete