Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Today's offerings

I have been playing with Bellas today, I had already stamped out the images and coloured them (along with many others) I just needed to turn them into cards :)
I am trying to tidy up around here lol it won't last. I had so much 'stuff' hanging about on my desk mainly stamped images but also bits of paper and a couple of ribbon bows that I was practising at the weekend and some gorgeous Bazzill Bling flowers that I received as part of a swap on a fantastic forum that I'm on.
I have managed to at least see my cutting mat now so I must be on the right track.
I am so in love with these ladies, the thought came to me the other day that they are like Barbie dolls for 'grown ups' You can dress them up in loads of pretty outfits - only limited by your imagination.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oooh I just love your bella cards Sally!

    Not got that stamp YET lol... You make me laugh when you say they are like Barbie dolls for adults lol!

    Have fun tidying... you are brave!!

    ReplyDelete