Monday, 31 December 2007

Happy New Year

It was my husbands birthday yesterday, so we HAD to go to Burger King !! Lol do they ever grow up? I can't believe it's almost a week since Christmas - where did the time go? I had planned to try and sort out my craft area it looks like some sort of earthquake has hit and get some cards made, but... I seem to have lost hours playing on my wii, so not only have I not got anything done but my arms are killing me :) well I must get on things to do etc etc so, To all my friends - old and new, near and far, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. See you all soon. xx

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And tell DH happy belated Birthday! Kim (SBS-8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know my craft room is not the only one that looks like an earthquake hit it. :)
    Happy Birthday to DH and Happy New Year to you!
    Kelly (SBS-8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sally as for men growing up I think thats very unlikely
    Debby SBS-8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you too!!!
    Gwen
    SBS-8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you too!!!
    Gwen
    SBS-8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sally!

    Frances
    SBS-8

    ReplyDelete