Monday, 14 January 2008

FAO Su (and anybody else) lol

I have been asked about where I bought the nestabilies from, I got them from Cut At Home. If you join their VIP list then every month you can purchase one item for 40% off the list price !! I registered on 29/12, got my voucher code and made my order on 30/12 and received it 07/01 :)
I went for the circle sets (4 pack) which should be $85 so I got them for $51 plus they only charge actual postage (mine was $11.95)
Problem is there is sooo much stuff that I now want/need (and I'm supposed to be saving for a cricut)
I have just noticed that Joanna Sheen is selling individual sets at £16.99 free p&p so if you only want one set that would be better :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this - I have registered and now got my code - but I'll get and check out Joanna Sheen too!
    Su
    SBS8

    ReplyDelete