Wednesday, 30 January 2008

I've been tagged

Fran has tagged me with the Middle Name Game! These are the rules:-

  • You must post the rules before you give your answers.
  • You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
  • After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
  • At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

Okay then my middle name is Ann (well with Sally as my first name what did you expect?!!)

A - A lover of stamps (I think I have about 200 wooden, and I dread to think how many cling :))

N - Nerd, I love computers lol

N - Nestabilites is my favorite 'toy' at the moment

So glad I have a short middle name :) I will tag Kerrie, Nancy, and Kathy.

3 comments:

  1. hello Sally, thanks for tagging me hun!

    Miss you :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I found that hard as I had 2 e's lol!

    I've tagged you now, check my blog for details :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, we may have killed a couple of rain forests between us, as I think my stamps are in that region, but I ain't counting (and judging by the cards I've seen, we may even have the same ones)LOL

    ReplyDelete