Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Hello

Just thought I would put in a quick post to say hello and to show a few non-invites that I have made recently
The first was for a guy at work the brief being 'non of that mushy cr*p'!! and using the MPW sketch 3

The next 2 I put together tonight for sketch 4 as I have a Mom, a Mother-in-law and a Step-mom I still have 1 to go :)


the middle one is a stamp from stamping bella the second one is an Anita's stamp which I had stamped onto acetate then coloured in with H20's on the back. The flowers are from ebay (i had to get some for the invites and a few others fell in my basket...ooops :))
I quite often just make the topper parts and store them in a folder ready for a quick card, quite handy at the moment.

15 comments:

  1. They are all BEAUTIFUL Sally!
    I LOVE the flower images! and that's a great idea to make up the topper parts to keep for another day!
    Your new paper flowers are really pretty too!
    Thanks for using my sketches!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely cards, those flower stamps are great.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very nice cards! Great work. Kim sbs8

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flower cards. I keep forgetting that in UK that mother's day is earlier than here in US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, love that acetate rose -- gorgeous!!!

    Marge SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - I especially love the Stamping Bella flower. Don't they have great stamps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! these are all so beautiful! love the acetate one....going to have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo lovely cards!!! love the colouring, great work!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Sally, I love the acetate one!

    Julie SBS-8

    ReplyDelete
  10. such pretty mother's day cards!! I love that gold rim on the rose on the acetate, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sally, thanks for visiting the sketch gallery.
    I will be back soon, to see if you have any new creations!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OoO Sally ... such lovely cards and such nice stamps too! Well done ... Leonie SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards :) My fave is the middle one xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Cards Sally .. the mother's day ones are great !!

    ReplyDelete