Monday, 4 February 2008

Tagged - again

I have been tagged again by my 'sister' Julie and by my dear friend Kerrie.
The rules of the game are:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. Even though I'm an Avon rep I'm actually allergic to the majority of cleansers/shampoo's

  2. I love eating frozen peas straight from the freezer (much to hubbys disgust)

  3. I hate rude people - please and thank you costs nothing

  4. I love to cook from scratch but am very messy with it!

  5. I hate to throw stuff out, I have so much craft stuff that I will never use from when I first started but keep thinking "maybe one day"

  6. I don't like mornings, I hate getting up (even at weekends lol)

  7. I'm very easily distracted - like now when I should be making invites :)

and I will tag..
Frances
Nancy
Han
Debby

Kelly
Etha

Annette


I just wanted to add don't feel like you have to complete this tag I really wont be offended :-x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks(?) for tagging me Sally :)

    I might as well copy yours. Well, definitely 3,5,6. I so identify with those, especially 6 LOL. Sometimes 4 but 2?!! - Eww, with your hubby on that one!

    Now get back to those invites!
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the rude people comment and not being able to throw away crafty stuff. I already did this tag on my blog - check it out: http://kelleast.blogspot.com/2008/01/7-random-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I was just tagged with that before, so I'm going to skip it this time :)

    ReplyDelete