Saturday, 29 March 2008

Update on me

Hello to all my fellow bloggers, I'm back :) I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. It's been mad these last few weeks, I finally finished the wedding invites and my Step-son bought me these flowers.



I have 'inherited' a car, lol the picture was taken last Sunday (Easter Day), hiding under the snow is a little blue metro :)



Then I had to go to hospital last week so am now resting and recuperating, and this morning I received this basket of flowers and chocolates from my Dad and Step-Mom in Spain. XX



Hopefully things will get back to normal soon, I have made a couple of cards which I will share with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to go to the hospital. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers :) Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete