Monday, 5 May 2008

Darn computer !!

I have just spent the last 4 days doing every spyware/anti-virus/adware scan known to man !! My 'puter got infected Thursday and everytime I went on the net I got loads of dodgy pop-ups aaargh, why oh why do people do this ? Finally today I tried AVG and after nearly an 8 hour scan it seems to have sorted the problem, lol there goes my cricut playing time. Talking of which does anybody know if the cartridges are the same in the USA as they are here in the UK? as in can I order one from the USA? Just need to let hubby know which cartridge I want for my Birthday now - and where to get it from :)
Hope you all had a great weekend (extended holiday in UK) and hopefully I will have some pics for you soon :)


1 comment:

  1. wow, what a pain. Hope it works out soon- so you can post all your cricut projects

    ReplyDelete