Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Well it was my Birthday on Sunday, I received some gorgeous cards which I just had to share, you may notice a couple of anniversary cards - it was also my 13th wedding anniversary on the same day :)
I received 2 new carts for my cricut and some money which I have used to buy the design studio for the cricut as I have been playing with the trial and the 'weld' feature is great, so hopefully I will get that tomorrow :) here are my cards.


A big hug to everyone who sent me a card there are a lot of ideas I will be 'borrowing' there!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! happy belated Birthday & aniv.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many great cards, great mail week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary Sally, those cards look lovely!

    Julie sbs-8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May birthday to you too! I think it's the best month for a birthday!!! ;-) Happy Anniversary too!
    That's a gorgeous bunch of cards you received!

    ReplyDelete