Sunday, 11 May 2008

Phew

What gorgous weather we're having in the UK at the moment. Well hopefully I have finally got the pc sorted out - no dodgy popups :)
I have realised that I have never shown the pictures of the wedding invites so here they are. I can't take credit for the layout, it was by Stamping Caz for Beautiful Cards



We made 50 of both colours then made an extra 10 as they had miscounted !!

And here is the acceptance I made with my cricut.

The stamp is by Stampendous, each card was embossed using a cuttlebug folder on the bigshot and rubbed over with a white ink pad, the images were coloured with watercolour paint and H20's. The acceptance has got a embossed vellum sleeve with a shrink plastic image and the wording and envelope were made with the cricut.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely cards Sally! they must have taken some doing!

    Julie sbs-8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - they're beautiful, Sally. I hope they're appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those invites Sally. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete