Monday, 12 May 2008

Speedy post

I cant believe where all the time goes :( The first time I sat down tonight was about 9.30. I've done a bit on catching up with blogs (admittedly that took a while) but thats another evening gone.. ah well.
I thought I would share a card made with the help of my cricut (again)

I think the image is High Hopes which I used the cricut to cut the scalloped edge and the same for the mount, the paper is a download from Sweetshoppe with Prima daisies and a bellas bauble, the sentiment is printed from pc.
thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable sheep - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love the imagexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute; love your background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and your wedding invites are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

    Sorry for offtopic

    ReplyDelete