Monday, 16 June 2008

Holiday

You may have noticed it's been a bit quiet here.... that's because I've been in Spain :) First day back at work today booo. I thought I'd better put a post up with some recent cards that I can show now they have been received.

This was stamped onto acetate with white stazon then I used sakura glitter pens to colour in the champagne glasses. I tried to fold the acetate but it just broke into two pieces so I used a 'pokey' tool to make holes ans stitched the edge!!

A spring card made with an image from pink petticoat which I opened in publisher and resized it to get it to fit into my cricuted (is that a word?) frame

Another spring card made for one of my SBS8 sisters for a 'spring' insired swap.

Another cricut card for my Dad xx

The wording here was designed with the design studio as individual letters were squashed together and welded to make one piece. The DAD letters are stamped with tool images from clevercut.



4 comments:

  1. What a lot of gorgeous cards Sally!! Love the acetate card, the stitched edge looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very nice; like the acetate; need to do some of those myself! Great job on all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards as always!! the acetate is my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete