Monday, 1 December 2008

Pink Petticoat Christmas

Well it's been a while hasn't it? lol
I can't believe where the time goes, I have made these 3 cards for a chance to win a 'slice' (see the Pink Petticoat blog for more details)
I printed off the papers with just the first card in mind, but after cutting out the letters on my Cricut I realized that I could use the negative of the images for a second card, then I had a piece of paper left so made another quick card :)
The holly leaves on the first card are cut by hand, the ones on the other 2 are cut with the cricut, there is loads of glitter, embossing powder and glitter flock applied - well it is Christmas!!





3 comments:

  1. Hello! Just found your blog through the Pink Petticoat site. Had a nosey at your craft room (puts mine to shame!) It's brilliant! Just to say I spotted the Kims Crafts bag and then realised you're from Leicestershire-that's my nearest crafty shop too!!! Just off there in a moment to stock up!! Love your blog, I'll be back!! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got what you wanted :)I'm always popping in there for a nosey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Sally. Your reindeer is fantastic!
    Thank you so much for entering them for the Slice. I'm not going to keep everyone waiting toooo long ... the winner will be on the blog within the next couple of days : )
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete