Sunday, 4 January 2009

More cards

Here are some more of my recent cards

Wording cut with Cricut, images coloured with whispers markers and waterbrush, dp is from papermania.
Image is by penny black, stamped onto tissue paper and coloured with promarkers, then layered onto mountboard, background images stamped and embossed with cosmic shimmer silver.
tree image 'welded' with design studio then cut with cricut (I love doing these type) then decorated with glitter flock, peel offs and glitter glue.
Image by magnolia, coloured with promarkers, scallop circle cut with nestabilities then embossed with swiss dots, dp part of glitter stack by DCWV


I really enjoyed this one, sleigh and reindeer welded on design studio then cut out with cricut, reindeer flocked with a mixture of normal flock and glitter, presents made from squares of scrap paper and slide rail coloured with silver marker (photo makes it and the peel off look gold!!)

Another cricuted card, made quickly for a neighbours last minute order :)

Just a couple more to show but my camera is downstairs and I'm feeling really lazy!


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and could not leave without leaving a comment. You have such beautiful cards, I am in such awee with them.. I do not use my cricut much but want to get the design studio and start doing more.. LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete