Wednesday, 22 April 2009

dareu2digistamp challenge 3

Here is my creation for this weeks challenge at Dare you to Digi Stamp the challenge being to use pink and green (and a digi stamp) well for this week I went with this cute character from Dustin Pike coloured with promarkers. The papers are all papermania (the big one) a total bargain last week from The Range at £9.99 all the layers are cut on my cricut using Fabulous Finds and Design studio. I have cute 4 full 12x12 sheets into various mats and shapes so these same shapes and colours will make a few more appearances yet :) I have left the tag blank as I don't know who it's for yet!!


5 comments:

  1. I love that little fella! Great take on the pink and green colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little Dragon!! Beautiful card - thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sally and the pink and green look just stunning, beautifully done for this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great mats and you did a fabulous job with the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sally and the image is so cute. Love the way you used te colours for this week and glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete