Saturday, 11 April 2009

dareu2digistamp challenge1&2

There is a new challenge blog dareu2digistamp which is having weekly challenges involving digital images. I am starting to love digi almost as much as my rubbah and really wanted to play along. I didn't get a chance to join in with last weeks sketch so I have combined the sketch with this weeks challenge of 'bling'. The image is from Pink Petticoat which is coloured with H20's matted using my new nesties labels one which is edged with a glitter marker. The flowers are cut by hand, inked over with distress inks and glitter marker and topped with a sparkly gem.




14 comments:

  1. Cute card! That little froggie is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at DU2DS

    Happy easter,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frogs and he is so cute! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great frog he is very bling hugs pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...cute image,i so love Pink Petticoat,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love that sparkly frog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card - I love frogs!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS this week.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card I love the froggy
    thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love Pink Petticoat! You did a WONDERFUL job with the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glitzy frog, great image Sally, lovely card. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card. Love the image and the bling is toadily perfect!! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab idea to combine the challenges. Love the froggy and you have photographed the bling perfectly!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - you know I love the froggie too!

    Well done for cutting your flowers by hand, I'm far too lazy for that sort of thing!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, your handcut flowers are so neat and the froggie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete