Monday, 13 September 2010

Not one but two

Here are 2 cards that I made for spyders house mouse challenge and the Stampman challenge of distress. The backgrounds are made with distress ink and a stamp, the image is coloured with distress ink and the mushroom tops are flocked :)


Edit. Now I have more time I can add details...
Backgrounds are made with copier paper, scrunched up and semi-flattened, distress ink rubbed rubbed over the surface and sprayed with water. dried with a heat gun, then stamped with a swirl stamp (from dimention fourth) in grey ink. Then sprayed lightly with shimmer spray. The images are coloured with distress ink and a waterbrush, the aerials are embossed with silver embossing powder. The mushrooms are both flocked.

Sunday, 12 September 2010

The Glitterpot

Earlier this year I decided that I wanted to go to The Glitterpot, and Friday just gone was that day. It was a 350 mile round trip but it was so worth it!!
I have never seen so much stash in one place, here is what I bought.















Afterwards we drove to Brighton, and spent the rest of the day nosing round, and of course a wander down the pier.





It was a great day, but a long day. We left at 7.30 in the morning and got back at about 10.
Here is a quick card I made with my new stash :)