Saturday, 18 December 2010

Christmas cards

Well it's been a while but here are some of my Christmas cards. Despite saying every year that I'm going to batch make my cards, I just don't like making them all the same :)




Image, Snowy by penny black
Paper, pink petticoat



Image. Frosty trees by elusive images
Holly swirl by butterfly kisses
Snowflake die cuts by marianne design



Image. Igloo by elzybells
Background stamps by hot off the press
Purple border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch.



Image 1. Needles and cones by penny black
Image 2. Gathering by penny black
Image 3&4. winter stamp duo by papermania.
swirls and corners are my new favorite stamp set. Grunge collection by stempelglede.



Background stamps from butterfly kisses
Merry Christmas stamp by chicken shack

No comments:

Post a Comment