Sunday, 30 January 2011

Another sketch

I'm on a roll :)
I'm entering this card for Sketch Saturday which is a lovely sketch to follow.

The image is beary big hugs from belles 'n whistles.
You might notice that this card uses similar elements as the last card (except for the white martha stewart border, and the swirl is a sizzix one)
I'm trying my hardest to always make 2 cards at a time... so I stamped and coloured 2 images, made 2 of everything (even the white border, but didn't like it on the earlier card) but then arrange them differently to make the look different :)
Here is a close up of the rose, this time using a nellie snellen punch, I got the idea from here (about halfway down the page - Rose), but decided to use punches and hand cutting the leaves rather than using the cricut file.

No comments:

Post a Comment