Saturday, 29 January 2011

Challenge card

Well two posts in one day!!
I've made this card for the Friday Sketchers and BnW (anything but winter) challenges.
This year I am going to try to do more challenges.
The image is beary big hugs by Belles 'n Whistles coloured with distress ink. Backing paper is a magazine freebie, the border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch, the two swirls are a Marianne creatables die and the rose I made myself using thin printer paper, an old X-cut flower punch and distress ink. I have left the sentiment blank as this card has no recipient yet :( lol

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and wonderful papers and colors! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!

    Hugs,
    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and she's a cutie! Thank you for joining us over at BnW! Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - Beautiful Card!!! I Love your spotted background around this adorable "Beary Big Hugs" stamp. She is my favorite BnW stamp, did you know that? You used her perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles 'n Whistles.
    We hope to see you back again.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so precious!! I love your pretty colors and the flower papers are so yummy with this sweetie!! Such a beautiful job and we are thrilled that you've played along with us at Belles 'n Whistles challenge this week!! Hope you come back again!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. I love the pretty colours. Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I love this image and your colors are so pretty together! Fab layout as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles and Whistles!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Belles n Whistles! Good Luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete