Saturday, 29 January 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Here is the card I made for my Dad's birthday today.



The wallet was made with brown ribbed card, which was distressed with inks. The 'stitching' was made with a cuttlebee runner which I then drew around with a black pen. The 'DAD' was embossed with gold powder and a ticket stamped with happy birthday added to the front. I added a strap and a brass brad to close the wallet. Inside I made a small stamped card for the greeting and made a business type card for the other side.

Here is the card I made for my husbands birthday back at the end of December, basically the same as above, except there was am Itunes voucher inside!


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card. Love the trees and the colours are perfect. I hope your Dad like it too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete