Wednesday, 26 January 2011

latest cards

Well I can't believe that it's almost the end of January already....where did that go?
Here are a few cards that I've made in the last month :)
 This on was made using the instructions here with a penny black stamp 'sparklers' and a background stamp from butterfly kisses.
 These were both inspired by a card I saw on poppet's blog, using my new Belles 'n whistles stamp. The card on the left was coloured with distress ink the one on the right was coloured with watercolour pencils.
 The card on the right was made first but I didn't like the wishy-washy colour so I remade it, printed the backing papers onto different card which made it richer, and coloured with promarkers rather than pencil. The numbers were cut by hand from acetate (recycled from the wrapping of one of my x-mas pressies) then embossed through my big shot, then coloured with alcohol ink.
This is one of a crafters companion SWALK stamps that I bought a while ago, coloured with distress ink, and the bubbles are glitter glued, the flowers are punched and sprayed with mica mist. Some of the background paper flowers also have glitter glue on as I managed to get some of the pinflair glue on the paper when I dropped one of the flowers!!! Glitter glue covers a multitude of errors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment