Saturday, 19 February 2011

3 Challenges

I have been playing with bleach today!! It's a technique I saw ages ago but never got around to trying, I must say I like the results :)

The image (camellia - Little Claire's) was stamped onto the dark brown card and embossed with WOW gold sparkle, then I used bleach and a paint brush to go over the image to take the colour out. The leaves were then painted with H20's.
The swirl (Flourish - Little Claire's) was stamped onto the edges of the main image and the piece of cream card with brown ink.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges,
Little Claire's Anything goes
Allsorts - Inspired by nature
Bunny Zoe's - Spring flowers everywhere


7 comments:

  1. Never tried this technique - looks good! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colours
    Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, i would never try anything this brave, i would probarbly spill it and bleach everything white and then splash it in my face lol, it is stunning, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Little Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovel card, the image is pretty and the flourish is fab too

    thanks for joining in with our nature theme this week @ Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the shimmery embossing. Thanks for joining us for our 1st challenge at Little Claire :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete