Sunday, 10 July 2011

catch up

I'm not very good at regular updates :)
Here are some of my cards from the last couple of months.
This card, I designed the cogs in sure cuts a lot, coloured with distress ink, then used distress embossing powder which gives a 'sandpaper' feel. The sentiment is embossing powder melted on my craft sheet and stamped into.


This card was designed from scratch in scal. Lots of welding involved!!
This one was inspired by simply cards & papercraft (issue 84) The image is also from this magazine. The background paper is made with distress inks, water and a circle stamp set.
This was made again with my cricut. Designed with scal.
This card is made just with vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a card made ready for later this month - knowing that my stepson doesn't even know the address for this blog!! lots of layers and flowers, very busy compared to my usual cards but I quite like the change.
And this is my stepson's birthday card also for later this month.
Well I thinks that all up to date again :)

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!! I also wante to THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete