Sunday, 28 August 2011

A few new ones

Well I thought I had better do a little catch up. I make the cards and take a picture, then forget all about blogging them. So grab a cuppa, this might take while :)

A huge papermania stamp!

Both using parts of the papermania stamp, embossed with silver. Nellie Snellen dies for the frame and a Marianne D die for the snowflake, and a touch of distress ink.
Stamp and sentiment are from little claires, coloured with spectrum noir pens.

I love this tree stamp from little claires (red gingham designs)

A push me pull me card, inspired by create and craft!! I googled to find the instructions and made this up. Marianne D dies and stempelglede grunge stamps.
My first attempt at using watercolour card with distress inks. Stamp is an old elzybells one.
My second attempt at watercolour card. stamp is from Magenta.
A Kenny K downloaded image, coloured with spectrum noirs. Leaves are cut with cricut from a Penny Duncan file.
Playing with die cuts, not at all sure of this one.

And lastly is a wedding card box. I was given the box and asked to pretty it up. Here is what I came up with.




2 comments:

  1. Having browsed your blog . . . I can see we DEFINITELY have the same taste in stamps!

    I LOVE that Papermania bauble stamp, but haven't done much with it yet. Thank for the inspiration. Love the idea of just using a portion of it!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete