Sunday, 2 October 2011

Christmas Cards (again)

Some more Christmas cards that I have made recently.
Very simple card, silver embossing powder on the image and the bottom of the card embossed with the big shot and swiss dots folder.
Another simple one, main image is aspects of design, bauble were a freebie on a magazine again embossed at the bottom of the card.
Image stamped in black, and mounted onto a card that I had printed on the pc.
Image is by Lili of the Valley, coloured with H2o's mounted on gold mirri and sentiment is from am old papermania paper pack.
This is my favourite I think. I made the easel card with a marianne design die. Image again is lili of the valley, coloured with spectrum noirs and a touch of gold leaf added to the baubles.

2 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous! Think the baubles stamp is just so pretty.
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are absolutely super. I have that bauble stamp . . .it's HUGE isn't it!

    Love what you've done with it on the cards.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete