Monday, 10 October 2011

Just for you

Another cute Milly card. Right that's it I have got to ink up my final Lili of the valley image now - hopefully I will get time to have a play later.
Image - LOTV Milly just for you coloured with Specrum Noirs
Background stamp is a fiskars one designed for a roller thing but I used an acrylic block. Embossed with WOW magical mauve embossing powder
Image edged with stemplglede grunge corner and dusty concord distress ink.
Sentiment printed on pc then overwritten with quickie glue and embossing powder.
Flower die cut - Marianne Design

And I thought I would share this 'contraption' with you...... I've damaged the tendons and have been wearing it for 3 weeks (only another 3-5 weeks to go) aargh you don't realise how much you use your thumb until can't use it. Hopefully they will mend soon and ache will go away :)


No comments:

Post a Comment