Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Twinkle twinkle

I had a reorganisation last night of the cards I have made for the fayre next week and realised how short I was of Christmas cards so thought I'd better crack on :)
These were inspired by this site No Time To Stamp
I love how easy these were to put together.
The sentiment was stamped direct onto the card and embossed. The image was stamped onto card and embossed. papers and a strip of mirri/glitter card glued to the card then the image was mounted on foam pads. Easy peasy :)




Image - frosty trees - elusive images
Sentiment - HOTV
embossing powders - silver sparkle, gold sparkle and holly green - WOW
papers - jolly happy christmas - dovecraft. santas on his way - foresver friends

1 comment:

  1. Darling cards. LOVE the embossing. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete