Monday, 12 December 2011

Christmas Glitter


Woohoo I've got the afternoon off work :) and I've still got another day (or 2 half days) to take before Christmas.
Here are 2 cards that I've just made up. The images and backing paper are from Nitwits - joyful hearts. The images were imported into Draw x4 and I added the shadows.
The first card has double sided tape and glitter added, the second one I edged with a versamark pad and used gold twinkle embossing powder and hand wrote the greeting.
I have made these cards for cupcake Craft Challenge - Don't look at the light




4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, fab design and beautiful sparkle! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sparkly wonderfulness :)
    Thanks for joining this week at Cupcake and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entry for this weeks Glitter Geeks Challenge is gorgeous! cutie little characters too and look as busy as me this week :))Nelly X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sparkle, thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete