Saturday, 24 March 2012

New stash

Very excited this morning as I received my prize from sketch saturday #198 which was a $25 voucher for simon says stamp. I can't believe I only ordered them last Sunday and they arrived today :)
Here is what I bought
Three dies by memory box. They cut so well (only one pass on my bigshot) and are so intricate. The butterfly comes in 2 parts, the body is separate to the wings so can be cut in different colours.
And yes Marg some of these will be 'winging' their way to Spain!

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that--new stuff is always so inspiring!

    And you can come over and play anytime, but we may have to make stuff in the dining room . . . you know, you saw the art room!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous prize.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete