Friday, 23 March 2012

No card today

I had a bit of bad news yesterday, I didn't get the job that I went for :( but on the positive side I have more time on my hands :) So yesterday decided to make the most of the lovely weather (I know the words UK and lovely weather don't normally go together, but it was sunny and warm) and set off from a nearby village on a 6.5 mile geocache (google it, you know you want to!) hunt. I didn't realise just how many public footpaths there are, criss crossing across fields of sheep and lambs, cows and a scary bull and horses. Here are a few piccies, sorry they were taken with my phone so I couldn't zoom in.




 Most of the walk all I could see in any direction was green fields - bliss, no road noise, just birdies tweeting and lambs bleating.

No comments:

Post a Comment