Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Sweet Blossom

I have been playing with this card all day, I think I'm happy with it now :)
I have made this for 2 challenges
Sketch Saturday week #198
Wild Orchid Challenge week 44 - get in shape

My image is Sweet blossom digi, coloured with prisma pencils.
The oval die is by Cheery Lynn, the edging scallop is a die by Nellie Snellen, the butterflies are a stamp and die set by Sizzix/Hero Arts which have been embossed with pomegranate WOW embossing powder, the papers are from Nitwit Designs, the flowers are from WOC (with fired brick distress ink around the edges)
I need more white flowers I think, I love to colour them to match my card rather than trying to get every colour.

4 comments:

  1. You've done a great job on the Sketch Saturday challenge. I love how you flipped the layout. I also played along in this challenge, and I'd love to have you stop by and give me your thoughts on my card. It would be great to have you as a new follower on my blog, and I'd love to follow you as well (if you don't mind). Again, your card is great. Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing our sketch at Sketch Saturday! Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally!
    Thanks for playing at WOC Challenges,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, lov ethe doily die. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

    ReplyDelete