Wednesday, 15 August 2012

WOYWW #167

I've not played along with What's on you workdesk Wednesday for a while, but I thought I'd share a slightly different take on it this week. I think either 'what's NOT on your workdesk Wednesday' or 'can you see my workdesk Wednesday' seems to work quite well this week.
I have been asked to decorate a wedding post box, so this is work in progress. The 2 boards are holding on the handmade bows (have you ever tried to make bows with florist ribbon??) while the glue gel sets. I then have some cricut lettering to add and perhaps some die cut butterflies.
And if you are wandering what I'm talking about check out http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ and have a nose at other crafty spaces :)



7 comments:

  1. Your boards all balanced in mid-air like that did make me smile... oh the things we do to get stuff to stick! Great storage stuff going on here too! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #80

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Yes I was pursuaded to sign up by Ali so I could join in WOYWW. Pleased to see you keeping busy.
    You know me well enough to know that Im useless at making ribbons full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented for sure, just getting 2 bows on at the same time is quite good you know!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a project. And it looks great finished in your latest post. I have been looking for diecut butterflies, mostly for my Bigckick. But was this a precut purchase? Thanks for checking in on my WOYWW, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shot! Crafters are such creative people and will figure out a way to get something to stick no matter what, lol!
    Thanks for visiting me earlier!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, but what a lovely project to be taking up all of your desk Sally. I’ve never been asked to decorate a post box (fortunately) so would have no idea where to start with something so large but judging by your next post you’ve done a fabulous job…..loving all the butterflies.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x
    #67

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now who needs more than two hands when the craftroom is full of things that can be used in stead? Love how we can all improvise. Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #116

    ReplyDelete