Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Catching up

I was on holiday for a week at the start of this month and I don't seem to be getting anywhere fast now I'm back! I did rearrange all my dies onto magnetic sheets, splitting sets to get all the flowers together, swirls etc. and then getting sidetracked (as you do) and cutting thing out. I have however managed to get a card finished for my next-door neighbours birthday.




60 shape designed on sure cuts a lot, and cut with cricut. After seeing my step-moms card, I borrowed the idea for the inside, so sized the card the match the oval die. I die cut the swirl out of funky foam to make a stamp which I used with versamark and mica powder to create the background. The rolled roses have got glitter glue around the edges and the leaves have got mica powder for sparkle. Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment